Research

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Music: Garage Band


Today I had a extremely beneficial tutorial with a music tech teacher, and I was taught the simple steps and navigation around the software Garage Band. This is the software that I am going to use in order to create original music that will fit my trailer and accompany the action directly. Learning how to add loops of music, play around with the tempo and understand a idea of the sounds that will suit the festive genre, is something that I will benefit from as I can now start the exciting process of making my music! Being able to manipulate and edit my own soundtrack for my film will allow me to make a unique trailer, ensuring that I do not include any copy right music. I am so excited to further my skills on Garage Band, with extra tutorials and support from my teacher, as this is something I definitely want to include in my trailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment