Research

Friday 11 November 2016

Storyboarding

After weeks of research and planning, my co-producer Olivia and I have come to a very exciting stage in the preparation of our film! We have reached the storyboarding stage!! wooohoo. Although we are both aware that this is going to be a challenging task as we are not 100% secure on the story line, and we understand that our film is not 100% going to replicate our storyboard - we are going to give it our best shot and clearly plan out the different shots we are hoping to include in our trailer, making it easier for us when it comes to the filming stage. I will keep you updated on how our storyboards are coming along! 

This is my current storyboard at the moment, these first 7 shots indicate the institutions and distributors of my trailer, also the first few shots that show the montage of this particular scene. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment