Research

Monday 21 November 2016

Making My Music: Update


Here's an update of where I am at with the making of the soundtrack for my trailer. This is a time consuming task as Garage Band is a new software that I am slowly getting to grips with, however I am doing my best - and with the help of the music tech teacher - to navigate around the software and make this soundtrack the best it can be! So far, I have added numerous 'loops' of sound including, bell transitions, jingle bells etc that all accompany one another nicely and my soundtrack is starting to come together. Although I am making the soundtrack now before my filming is all complete, I am aware that I will have to manipulate the music slightly to fit the pace, transitions and footage that will construct my trailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment