Research

Monday 17 October 2016

Mood Board


This is the mood board that I have created in order to give me a replication the sort of film I am planning on creating in the coming months. As my film is a Christmas film, all of the images I have included are seasonal related - which give a indication of what the type of locations I want to include. These settings include - London in the festive period, Toy shop such as Hamleys, Christmas carol concert, Christmas in the household. This variety will allow me to produce the camera shots and cinematography that I am capable of. 

Despite this, there is a range of low key and high key lighting used which I am going to experiment with in my film. The colour tone that is deployed in these images have a slight sepia effect which is obviously a common convention of festive films. This is something I will defiantly aim to replicate in my film.

From my mood board it is evident that I want to include a range of different characters, varying from toddlers to elder characters - this mainly to give a sense of what Christmas time is like for a range of people and to give the overall film a family, festive, fun feel appealing to a wide demographic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment