Research

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Film Production: Practice Filming and Editing

Below is the short film that was made as a preparation task including a variety of shot types!



I found this task extremely useful at this stage in my planning as it gave me time to experiment with the camera and shooting of a short production. This was a beneficial task that enabled me to differentiate between the shots that are easily produced and the shots that are harder to grasp, therefore this re triggered some of my previous knowledge from last years filming and none the less allowed me to gain some new skills that will help me further me in the filming process. All of the shots that were created were done using a video camera using a tripod - something that I was unable to use last year due to my lack of skills on how to control the tri-pod with a steady hand. Consequently, from the help of this task I have furthered my tri-pod skills and feel some what more confident in using a tripod for my trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment